Thread: Papa C

Papa C

It's with great sadness that I have heard that our beloved Papa C aka Dave has passed away suddenly on the 9th March.
    I am utterly devastated by this news. I have been friends with Papa since 2009 after meeting him here on this forum
    Our deepest condolences to his wife Donna and family.
    R.I.P Papa C

https://www.tributearchive.com/obitu...-memorial-park
    Merry Christmas to all...

Oh wow! That's terrible! We just exchanged Christmas cards this past year. I know he recently lost his sister. How sad. His poor wife. Thanks Tinkerbell for letting us know.
    The holly's up, the house is all bright, The tree is ready, the candles alight; Rejoice and be glad, all children tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by Mistletoe View Post
    Oh wow! That's terrible! We just exchanged Christmas cards this past year. I know he recently lost his sister. How sad. His poor wife. Thanks Tinkerbell for letting us know.
    Thanks Mistletoe..it is very sad. We have been exchanging cards got 10 yrs so it's an absolute shock.
    Merry Christmas to all...

Sorry for responding so late. I saw him here several times and enjoyed his input. He will be missed...
    "Maybe Christmas," he thought, "doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas perhaps, means a little bit more!"

Arlington VA USA (Across the bridge from Fantasyland)
    Sorry for the late response. I’m just seeing this
    now.
    This is very sad. I always loved seeing his decorations. My condolences to his family.