Page 90 of 103 FirstFirst ... 40808586878889909192939495100 ... LastLast

Thread: Tinkerbell2's Hello Room

Hello everyone hope you had a wonderful christmas as it was nice here quite a cozy christmas they furbabes enjoyed all their gifts and my son and i enjoyed our dinner and later on we had coffee and watched a few christmas movies.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Good morning one and all. Another Christmas is in the books. It was quiet, warm (inside), peaceful and will be remembered fondly...
    "Maybe Christmas," he thought, "doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas perhaps, means a little bit more!"

Hello everyone hope your week starts out well,oh, Bishop well said.

Thank you Snowbell and everyone let's have a great ending to this year of 2020...
    "Maybe Christmas," he thought, "doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas perhaps, means a little bit more!"

Hello everyone hope everyone has a Happy New Year.

Almost over. Let's all look together for a better New Year...

A new thread has been started in the "Everything Else" section for "Countdown to Christmas 2021". Stop by and join in everyone...

Quote Originally Posted by snowbell1 View Post
    Hello everyone hope everyone has a Happy New Year.
    Right back at you Snowbell! A happy new year to us all (and God bless us, every one)!
    The holly's up, the house is all bright, The tree is ready, the candles alight; Rejoice and be glad, all children tonight.

2021 has arrived. I hope all of us enjoy a much safer and memorable year...

Hello everyone,hope you are having a wonderful start to the New Year.My New Year is starting off well as i'm getting ready to move over to Vermont and am excited about this,busy here sorting and packing and getting rid of things,the joys of moving.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by snowbell1 View Post
    Hello everyone,hope you are having a wonderful start to the New Year.My New Year is starting off well as i'm getting ready to move over to Vermont and am excited about this,busy here sorting and packing and getting rid of things,the joys of moving.
    I truly admire your outlook on moving Snowbell. I did it a ton of times growing up and in the service and got to the point where the very thought brought out a groan... lol. I hope it all goes well for you...