Page 103 of 103 FirstFirst ... 353939899100101102103
Results 1,021 to 1,025 of 1025

Thread: Tinkerbell2's Hello Room

Yes indeed. Just three more days till the Bers begin. Weather here has been up and down, but these last few have been nice, with highs only reaching into the low 80's. Not bad considering there are still just over three weeks of Summer left...
    "Maybe Christmas," he thought, "doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas perhaps, means a little bit more!"

Quote Originally Posted by snowbell1 View Post
    Hello everyone been a long time so much going on life has gotten busy but,I'm glad to be back and hopefully another magical holiday with my Christmas family
    Long time, no see, snowbell!
    The holly's up, the house is all bright, The tree is ready, the candles alight; Rejoice and be glad, all children tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by tinkerbell2 View Post
    Hi, Mistletoe

I'm not doing too bad, really sorry about not sending cards out last year ( first time in 14 yrs being on here) we lost our first husky Loki very unexpectedly last November and it knocked us for 6.
    But I will definitely be sending them out this year..:PAttachment 7617
    Tink hey hey

Where are you Tinkerbell2????

Hope to see more people reply in this room as the big day approaches. Greetings to one and all...
    "Maybe Christmas," he thought, "doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas perhaps, means a little bit more!"