Page 97 of 103 FirstFirst ... 47879293949596979899100101102 ... LastLast

Thread: Tinkerbell2's Hello Room

Merry Christmas to all our members and visitors. I pray you all have treasured memories of this day to bring you cheer and warmth for the coming year...
    "Maybe Christmas," he thought, "doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas perhaps, means a little bit more!"

Merry Christmas everyone! Glad to have shared the season with you!
    The holly's up, the house is all bright, The tree is ready, the candles alight; Rejoice and be glad, all children tonight.

Good morning. 2021 Christmas has come to a happy ending here. Now as we wind down 2021, my best to all for a Happy and Healthy New Year...
    "Maybe Christmas," he thought, "doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas perhaps, means a little bit more!"

Hello my christmas family hope everyone had a nice christmas as my son and i did here.Here's to a better New Year for everyone.

Well put snowbell. 3 days remaining till 2022. Happy New Year to all...

Hello! Sad to say goodbye to the 'bers. But they'll be back again before we know it!

Hope everyone's enjoying their New Year's Eve!
    The holly's up, the house is all bright, The tree is ready, the candles alight; Rejoice and be glad, all children tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by Mistletoe View Post
    Hope everyone's enjoying their New Year's Eve!
    I was enjoying the very beginning, until I had to hit the road for my courier job... lol But on the bright side, it was nice and peaceful.

Quote Originally Posted by Bishop1954 View Post
    I was enjoying the very beginning, until I had to hit the road for my courier job... lol But on the bright side, it was nice and peaceful.
    What time did you get home?

Hello everyone,hope the the new year has been good to you all,spent the new years home with the furbabes as we've got the christmas things down and packed,it's going to be very cold here days 20's nights teens to single digits.