Page 99 of 103 FirstFirst ... 4989949596979899100101102103 LastLast

Thread: Tinkerbell2's Hello Room

Quote Originally Posted by snowbell1 View Post
    Good morning everyone all christmas packed house cleaned through now we get snow so yes winter has found us had to shovel which felt weird as we've been lucky but,it has found us.
    I really wish it would snow all December, while we're decorated!

Thank God it didn't snow with those super cold temps. I don't think I could have shoveled out in that.
    The holly's up, the house is all bright, The tree is ready, the candles alight; Rejoice and be glad, all children tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by Bishop1954 View Post
    It is the same each day (weather permitting) 1AM - around 6:30AM. The only crazy hours have to do with sleeping... lol
    I give you credit. I can see how it would be peaceful, though.
    The holly's up, the house is all bright, The tree is ready, the candles alight; Rejoice and be glad, all children tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by lizziesnow123 View Post
    Haven't been on here in a while. Just wanted to say Hello.
    Hello lizziesnow! Glad to see you!

Good to hear from you Lizzie. Drop back in now and then...
    "Maybe Christmas," he thought, "doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas perhaps, means a little bit more!"

Good morning all. I'm not sure about everyone else, but this has got to be the weirdest Winter I've experienced in South Dakota, since I moved here in 98'. Very little snow (so far) and the temps jump up and down from -1 to 53. Varying from week to week. Have fun all...
    "Maybe Christmas," he thought, "doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas perhaps, means a little bit more!"

Happy Valentine's Day, everyone!

We're having the weird weather here, too, Bishop. One day this week hit almost 60F. Today is a high of 24, with a dusting of snow.
    We've been getting more frequent snow, but it's my favorite kind- sticks to everything but the pavement (or so little that there's no need to shovel). So pretty.

We have had a couple of dusting as well. If we are going to get some, I rather it be just one day (even if slightly heavy) so I can get the shoveling done in one shot... lol
    Have a great day all...

Good morning everyone. I hope everyone has a fantastic day.
    A Christmas hug should last a lifetime

Hello, chocolatechip! Long time no see!

Quote Originally Posted by Mistletoe View Post
    Hello, chocolatechip! Long time no see!
    I know right. While we were playing family games I lost a dare. I was not allowed to do anything Christmasy for 6 months. LOL!!
    A Christmas hug should last a lifetime