Page 102 of 103 FirstFirst ... 25292979899100101102103 LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 1027

Thread: Tinkerbell2's Hello Room

I'm still getting used to my new job. I work at a semi-conservative Jewish school now and I can't wear pants, show my knees or my deltoids/shoulders. That eliminates about 95% of my wardrobe. I miss having fun with my clothes. Nice people, though.

How's things with you, Tinkerbell?
    The holly's up, the house is all bright, The tree is ready, the candles alight; Rejoice and be glad, all children tonight.

Interesting work environment Mistletoe. Not sure how I could handle strict wardrobe requirements since I left the military. Have a great time...
    "Maybe Christmas," he thought, "doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas perhaps, means a little bit more!"

Quote Originally Posted by Mistletoe View Post
    I'm still getting used to my new job. I work at a semi-conservative Jewish school now and I can't wear pants, show my knees or my deltoids/shoulders. That eliminates about 95% of my wardrobe. I miss having fun with my clothes. Nice people, though.

How's things with you, Tinkerbell?
    Hi, Mistletoe

I'm not doing too bad, really sorry about not sending cards out last year ( first time in 14 yrs being on here) we lost our first husky Loki very unexpectedly last November and it knocked us for 6.
    But I will definitely be sending them out this year..:P316051185_9280786355280366_3588926682575849373_n (1).jpg
    Merry Christmas to all...

Thanks, Bishop.

Tinkerbell- I'm very sorry to hear about Loki. It really impacts you to lose a longtime pet. How's your other husky dealing with it?
    Don't worry about the Christmas cards- I'm just glad you're alright.
    The holly's up, the house is all bright, The tree is ready, the candles alight; Rejoice and be glad, all children tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by tinkerbell2 View Post
    Hi, Mistletoe

I'm not doing too bad, really sorry about not sending cards out last year ( first time in 14 yrs being on here) we lost our first husky Loki very unexpectedly last November and it knocked us for 6.
    But I will definitely be sending them out this year..:P316051185_9280786355280366_3588926682575849373_n (1).jpg
    I have been through too many lost family pets in my lifetime. So my thoughts are with anyone who loses a valuable member of the family.
    "Maybe Christmas," he thought, "doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas perhaps, means a little bit more!"

Hello everyone been a long time so much going on life has gotten busy but,I'm glad to be back and hopefully another magical holiday with my Christmas family

Life can get intense at times, but nice to see you again Snowbell1 (so to speak). Looking forward to the 'Bers' and a wonderful time this holiday season...

Hello everyone enjoying this weather now that it has gotten cooler and our leaves are falling and some are changing Color as I am looking forward to those Beers myself

Yes, now being in the last month of Summer, I look forward to my favorite season... fall.

Hello,as I agree fall is beautiful and it seems to be rushing in here leaves have been changing and falling and our temps are in the 50's we even have a couple of days going to be in the 60's weather has been crazy.