Page 92 of 103 FirstFirst ... 42828788899091929394959697102 ... LastLast

Thread: Tinkerbell2's Hello Room

Already the third week of 2021 and the first month of Winter is about in the books. I trust everyone is safe. Snowbell... I can appreciate your wanting a home that may require a bit of updating, but not not total remodeling... lol. As far as it being the last one... I have told my wife the same. I moved a lot between civilian and military life and I let her know that I might have one move left, so choose wisely.
    Have a terrific week all of you...
    "Maybe Christmas," he thought, "doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas perhaps, means a little bit more!"

Hello!

Snowbell, I'm glad you're holding out for the right place and not settling. I'll pray that the right one will be made clear to you. Is your son happy to be moving?

Bishop, everything is okay here so far. Glad you're doing okay. I see California is having a bad time of it- I wonder how chocolatechip and her family are doing...
    The holly's up, the house is all bright, The tree is ready, the candles alight; Rejoice and be glad, all children tonight.

Hopefully Chocolatechip and family are in good shape. Glad to hear that you (Mistletoe) are doing well. Here I am starting a new job today...
    "Maybe Christmas," he thought, "doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas perhaps, means a little bit more!"

Quote Originally Posted by Bishop1954 View Post
    Hopefully Chocolatechip and family are in good shape. Glad to hear that you (Mistletoe) are doing well. Here I am starting a new job today...
    I hope you like it!
    The holly's up, the house is all bright, The tree is ready, the candles alight; Rejoice and be glad, all children tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by Mistletoe View Post
    I hope you like it!
    Thanks. It will be a lot of driving, but probably a good time to catch up on books and sermons on CD...

Hello everyone hope you are doing well.House hunting is put on hold as winter has gotten bad here we're in for a major snowstorm tomorrow through Wednesday and it's so cold so i'll be waiting till the end of Feb-March to continue looking actually i have now till end of May so this gives me a little more time as i already pretty much got rid of alot of stuff and repacked other things.Between winter and covid things keep changing but,i will push on and do the best i can as it's all any of us can do at this point but,also one good thing came about there's one wonderful place over there that i have been interested in as the people will be moving in May,it's really beautiful so far it's the one that has caught my eye so i'll just wait.Hope everyone s staying safe and well.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Nothing quite like "Old Man Winter" to put a halt on plans. I've gotten to the point that I plan very little between 1 Jan and 31 Mar. Like you I try to always look for the positive in things, so here's hoping that the delay will be more than worth it in the long run...

Quote Originally Posted by snowbell1 View Post
    also one good thing came about there's one wonderful place over there that i have been interested in as the people will be moving in May,it's really beautiful so far it's the one that has caught my eye so i'll just wait.Hope everyone s staying safe and well.
    So glad you found something that looks good- it takes some of the pressure off!

Hello everyone,it's nice to slow up a bit well besides dealing with all this snow yes Mistletoe this looks like the place it even feels like home just got such a good feel and the scenery is so beautiful nothing really has to be done.As i got such an early start i've gotten rid of alot already i've cleaned out alot so not much more to go and your right Bishop never try to plan especially here in New England you never know from one minute till the next lol.Hope everyone has a nice day stay safe.
    Attached Images Attached Images

I'm sure things will work out well for you Snowbell. Here we have not had as much snow as usual for this time of year. Not complaining, but I'm sure we could use a bit more for the farmers next Spring. However the cold in very much en-route to the upper mid-west...