Page 8 of 21 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121318 ... LastLast

Thread: [GAME] Have you Ever?

Quote Originally Posted by chocolatechip1979 View Post
    Have You ever made holiday cookies for someone but ate most of them before they could be delivered?
    lol This reminds me of when my sister and I were younger and we had to sell candy bars for dance class. I think we sold one or two and ate the rest ourselves. They were delicious. My mother was not happy.
    The holly's up, the house is all bright, The tree is ready, the candles alight; Rejoice and be glad, all children tonight.

No, my father trained me to always check them first (mainly for fire hazards).

BUT, I have checked them and put them on, only to have half a strand stop working after I was done. Actually, this is a recurring problem with my outside lights- l really wish I could find a good quality brand!

Have you ever decorated for fall with a fake autumn tree with colored leaves?
    The holly's up, the house is all bright, The tree is ready, the candles alight; Rejoice and be glad, all children tonight.

Not a tree, but with fake leaves on a garland and a candle ring.

Have you ever picked out just the right gift for someone only to find that someone else got them the same thing?
    "Maybe Christmas," he thought, "doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas perhaps, means a little bit more!"

yes. I guess great minds think alike. That is why I always get gift receipts.

Have you ever wrapped a gift and gave it to the wrong person only finding out once they opened it?
    A Christmas hug should last a lifetime

Ha! You know, that sounds familiar- I might have! How awful!

Have you ever put ghosts in your yard for Halloween?

You mean like now? Zero, Ghost dogs and two others (all inflatables)

Have you ever had left a decoration for Halloween or Thanksgiving still on your front door after the rest of the home was ready for Christmas?
    "Maybe Christmas," he thought, "doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas perhaps, means a little bit more!"

No, I'm careful about that.

Have you ever intentionally gathered around the tree or hearth with family/friends and sung Christmas carols (as opposed to just bursting out in song whenever the feeling strikes)?

Yes, but it has been awhile...

Have you ever returned a gift you bought someone (before you wrapped it) because you thought of something better?

No- I keep the new idea for their birthday or the following Christmas.

Have you ever gotten and instituted an idea on how to celebrate Christmas from a book you've read?

no. But I have from a bunch of Hallmark movies. Especially decor.

Have you ever been to a holiday dinner and did not want to eat anything they were serving?
    A Christmas hug should last a lifetime