Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141520 ... LastLast

Thread: [GAME] Have you Ever?

No, thankfully.

Have you ever ridden in a one horse open sleigh?
    The holly's up, the house is all bright, The tree is ready, the candles alight; Rejoice and be glad, all children tonight.

Have not yet had the pleasure. I'll have to add that to my bucket list...

Have you ever found yourself singing along with a Christmas song at the mall?
    "Maybe Christmas," he thought, "doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas perhaps, means a little bit more!"

I don't think singing, but humming and tapping my foot I have.

Have you ever gone out to eat on Christmas Eve?
    The holly's up, the house is all bright, The tree is ready, the candles alight; Rejoice and be glad, all children tonight.

When I was single, yes...

Have you ever had a "non-traditional" Christmas dinner? And if so, what was it?
    "Maybe Christmas," he thought, "doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas perhaps, means a little bit more!"

No, not for Christmas dinner- that's always been traditional.

Have you ever removed something from your yard (a tree, shrubs, etc) that you later regretted?

No, but I planted a few things that I later regretted... lol

Have you ever been on a vacation and wished you were somewhere else?

Well, when we were kids, I would have chosen different vacations, like when my father took us to Gettysburg- I appreciated the significance, but I could have gone for something a little more fun. But I knew he was happy and I was always happy to be with my family.

Have you ever gotten into a mood where you decided to get rid of/give away some thing(s) for one reason or another, and later really wished you hadn't?

Far too many times to count... lol.

Have you ever been betrayed by a very close friend?

Just boyfriend.

Have you ever had your windshield replaced, only to get another crack in it soon after?

Close, I replaced the one in my wife's car and then the one in mine cracked a month later...

Have you ever repainted a Christmas Village display?