Page 13 of 21 FirstFirst ... 389101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: [GAME] Have you Ever?

I should plead the 5th, but I'll be truthful and say yes. Now I keep them to 750 pieces or less... lol

Have you ever woke up and wondered where you were?
    "Maybe Christmas," he thought, "doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas perhaps, means a little bit more!"

Quote Originally Posted by Bishop1954 View Post
    I should plead the 5th, but I'll be truthful and say yes. Now I keep them to 750 pieces or less... lol

Have you ever woke up and wondered where you were?
    Don't feel bad, my attention span keeps my puzzles to 300 pieces lately. I start in the evening and like the feeling of accomplishment as I go off to bed.

After a nightmare, or when I'm first home from vacation.

Have you ever given someone a name that you see frequently, but don't interact with, just so you are able to refer to them?
    The holly's up, the house is all bright, The tree is ready, the candles alight; Rejoice and be glad, all children tonight.

All too often... lol

Have you ever laid your glasses (or perhaps wallet) down and was sure where you left it, only to discover it is not there?
    "Maybe Christmas," he thought, "doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas perhaps, means a little bit more!"

That actually hasn't happened in awhile. It's more that I have no clue where I put something down. Lately, it's been in the basement, when I've run down to get something.

Have you ever done a dream journal- keeping track of the dreams you have each night?
    The holly's up, the house is all bright, The tree is ready, the candles alight; Rejoice and be glad, all children tonight.

A very cool idea, but no. I have however written a few short stories based on dreams...

Have you ever called a child (yours or someone else's) by the wrong name?

Quote Originally Posted by Bishop1954 View Post
    A very cool idea, but no. I have however written a few short stories based on dreams...

Have you ever called a child (yours or someone else's) by the wrong name?
    You're so creative. When I was recording my dreams I became more and more conscious in them as time went by, which I didn't like.

Yes, I do that all the time. lol

Have you ever gone scuba diving?

Snorkeling, but never scuba.

Have you ever totally redecorated a room (not just rearranged furniture that was already there)?

Yes.

Have you ever eaten at Disneyland's Blue Bayou? (it looks like it has such ambiance...)

Yes I have and even dated a young lady who's Uncle was a Chef in Club 33, so I got to dine there as well.

Have you ever planned a Christmas event more than 90 days in advance?

Yes, it draws out the fun/anticipation and helps you not to get stressed.

Have you ever started reading a book and found it so boring you refused to go on?