Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11161718192021

Thread: [GAME] Have you Ever?

Son did when he lived with me, but not personally...

Have you ever bought a gift for someone and then considered keeping it for yourself?
    "Maybe Christmas," he thought, "doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas perhaps, means a little bit more!"

Yes, so now I buy myself one if I like it that much.

Have you ever had a birthday where people's gift choices were just off, and you really didn't care for anything you received?
    The holly's up, the house is all bright, The tree is ready, the candles alight; Rejoice and be glad, all children tonight.

Sadly yes. But that is only due to my very limited wants. I'm one of those who looks at something and asks... "Am I really going to use that?" before a purchase...

Have you ever received a gift that someone else (family or friend) liked so much you gave it to them?
    "Maybe Christmas," he thought, "doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas perhaps, means a little bit more!"

No

Have you ever been sick on christmas day

Not sick, but one year (1970), I was healing a broken collar bone on Christmas...

Have you ever wished you could experience a prior Christmas all over again?