Page 16 of 21 FirstFirst ... 61112131415161718192021 LastLast

Thread: [GAME] Have you Ever?

Perhaps not foreign, but I did do a Victorian once. Yes, when I was stationed in Guam in 1976. Super Typhoon Pamela swept through at over 200 MPH and the base was left without power for 10 days...

Have you ever went someplace (like a hotel or friend) when you lost power?
    "Maybe Christmas," he thought, "doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas perhaps, means a little bit more!"

Quote Originally Posted by Bishop1954 View Post
    Perhaps not foreign, but I did do a Victorian once. Yes, when I was stationed in Guam in 1976. Super Typhoon Pamela swept through at over 200 MPH and the base was left without power for 10 days...

Have you ever went someplace (like a hotel or friend) when you lost power?
    Did the Victorian meal have a lot of courses?

I wish- every hotel was booked up and everyone else had lost power also (including NY). At least misery loves company- we were all in the same boat.

Have you ever had a four seasons room/sunroom?
    The holly's up, the house is all bright, The tree is ready, the candles alight; Rejoice and be glad, all children tonight.

No, but I still have one move left in me and perhaps that will be a part of my home next time...

Have you ever been on a vacation somewhere and thought about how you would have rather been someplace else?
    "Maybe Christmas," he thought, "doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas perhaps, means a little bit more!"

I've never had a sunroom either. I would love a place to grow a lot of plants! Nevermind being able to get rays of sun in the winter!

Yes. My father hates the beach, so all growing up we went to any place but. He liked historical battle places, like Gettysburg. History is interesting, and it was cool to stand where they stood, but when everyone we knew was at the beach... You?

Have you ever collected anything?
    The holly's up, the house is all bright, The tree is ready, the candles alight; Rejoice and be glad, all children tonight.

Hmmm... Comics, Non-Sport trading cards & Disney (though they all have ceased)...

Have you ever sold something for more than you paid for it?

No. I don't think I've ever sold anything...

Have you ever gone to a luau party?

Once. It was loads of fun. I even tried limbo (not as limber as I thought... lol)

Have you ever hosted a themed party?

We call them theme days and they're like parties. We do it to entertain ourselves, but we let people know they can join us. I think cowboy day was the most popular. We haven't had one in awhile.

Have you ever played a board game that's taken more than a day to complete?

Oh yeah... Risk!!

Have you ever Wished you still had an old toy (or game) from long ago?

I don't think so- I kept the ones I loved. You?

Have you ever experienced an earthquake?