Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: [GAME] Have you Ever?

No, ours hasn't needed it.

Have you ever jumped on a trampoline?
    The holly's up, the house is all bright, The tree is ready, the candles alight; Rejoice and be glad, all children tonight.

Just jumped, no tricks... lol

Have you ever hosted a Easter Egg hunt?
    "Maybe Christmas," he thought, "doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas perhaps, means a little bit more!"

My family has one wherever we gather for the holiday, whenever there are kids young enough to appreciate them. Last year may have been our last for awhile, since my nieces might be getting to the age where they won't want to- 10 & 12.

Have you ever been sure that you've seen one of the holiday characters (Santa, the Easter Bunny, a leprechaun, etc) when you were young (even if it was just a glimpse)?
    The holly's up, the house is all bright, The tree is ready, the candles alight; Rejoice and be glad, all children tonight.

I once thought I had actually seen one of Santa's elves through a sleepy haze...

Have you ever been on an actual sleigh ride?
    "Maybe Christmas," he thought, "doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas perhaps, means a little bit more!"

No- but I'm determined to!

Have you ever gotten an Easter basket as an adult?

No, but when I was in the military, I set one out on the fence-line to be seen by a morning patrol...

Have you ever, by mistake, colored a raw egg?

Quote Originally Posted by Bishop1954 View Post
    No, but when I was in the military, I set one out on the fence-line to be seen by a morning patrol...

Have you ever, by mistake, colored a raw egg?
    See, you've always had the holiday spirit!

It wasn't by mistake, we ran out of cooked eggs and didn't have the patience to cook some more.

Have you ever been in a parade?

Kind of... Both military. Formal "Changing of the Guard" and "Pass & Review"

Have you ever wondered, if in your life, you met an Angel?

With the amount of times that He tests me, I wouldn't be surprised (or that I failed the test). I actually was just thinking about that the other day.

I wonder if people normally are aware of the fact when they do...

Have you ever traveled to Egypt?

To the first part, probably not. For the other, no I have not been to that part of the world...

Have you ever just sat outside and star gazed?