Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ... 27891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: [GAME] Have you Ever?

Yes, laying out on the lawn.

Have you ever gone to a drive-in movie?
    The holly's up, the house is all bright, The tree is ready, the candles alight; Rejoice and be glad, all children tonight.

Many times when I was younger and a few times since. It was weird the first time I had to tune into a radio station to hear the movie, versus a speaker... lol

Have you ever listened to your favorite song (or album) and daydreamed it was you performing it?
    "Maybe Christmas," he thought, "doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas perhaps, means a little bit more!"

Yes, I used to think being an old time night club singer ( like in the 30's) would have been a great job. And they got to wear such pretty dresses. Too bad I can't sing.

Have you ever gotten lost when you were out walking/hiking?
    The holly's up, the house is all bright, The tree is ready, the candles alight; Rejoice and be glad, all children tonight.

Actually yes. Walking around a new neighborhood, I made a wroung turn and the street went in every direction it seemed... lol. Finally found myself on a familiar street, nut had one heck of a workout...
    "Maybe Christmas," he thought, "doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas perhaps, means a little bit more!"

Have you ever wondered what your life would have been like with a different career?

Yes. Like maybe a research scientist or Egyptologist/archaeologist. You?

Have you ever tried to picture yourself living in any particular era in the past?

Oh yes... maybe having chosen a different career in the military like X-ray tech.

I think the "Gay 90's" would have been interesting (as in 1890's... lol)

Have you ever wanted to sit down and have a long lunch with someone famous? If so, who?

I can't think of anyone specific, but I think a scientist who studies quantum entanglement would be interesting. You?

Have you ever been trying to figure something out, then had a dream that spelled out the solution?

Well, he is gone now, but I would have loved to have done lunch with Walt Disney.

No, but what a cool way for a solution to be presented to a person.

Have you ever bought an actual Christmas Present during the first quarter of the year?

Hmmm...I believe I have, but can't recollect what it was. It was some years ago. It would have to be something that I was sure they would never get for themselves and would never need to be returned. Not many gifts fall into that category.

Have you ever started doing a puzzle and it was just too difficult, so you stopped?