Page 14 of 21 FirstFirst ... 4910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: [GAME] Have you Ever?

Unfortunately, more than once... lol

On that thought... Have you ever anticipated a movie premier and been completely disappointed?
    "Maybe Christmas," he thought, "doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas perhaps, means a little bit more!"

Yes!

And on that note, have you ever left a movie theatre in the middle of a movie?
    The holly's up, the house is all bright, The tree is ready, the candles alight; Rejoice and be glad, all children tonight.

Yes indeed... Mandingo come to mind immediately.

Have you ever liked a movie so much that you went back to see it at the theater?
    "Maybe Christmas," he thought, "doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas perhaps, means a little bit more!"

I believe as a kid I saw Bedknobs and Broomsticks a couple times at the theater.

Have you ever tried to scare kids trick-or-treating at your house on Halloween?
    The holly's up, the house is all bright, The tree is ready, the candles alight; Rejoice and be glad, all children tonight.

Oh yeah... lol

Have you ever put aside some Halloween candy for yourself? (be honest now... lol)

Um, I never did well with setting some aside- it didn't last very long. More than likely I inhaled what I bought for myself at the time of purchase and then on Halloween, would be having some before and during the trick-or-treaters (which may have caused us to run out earlier than we would have otherwise ).

Have you ever invited someone who was not family to your Thanksgiving dinner?

Many times. Once when stationed in Iceland, I made an entire Thanksgiving dinner for the flight (37 people)...

Have you ever prepared Christmas stockings to give out randomly?

No, I haven't. You're so thoughtful to think of that.

Have you ever, as an adult, had someone make an Easter basket for you?

Made a few, but never received one...

Have you ever fixed a BBQ and then shared it, unexpectedly, with the neighbors?

No, but I don't BBQ. I was just reading about wood 'coals' for it, though, and was contemplating it... Have you tried wood?

Have you ever owned a hot tub?