Page 18 of 21 FirstFirst ... 8131415161718192021 LastLast

Thread: [GAME] Have you Ever?

Not a huge eggnog fan (but the wife has)...

Have you ever tried to re-create a memorable past memory?
    "Maybe Christmas," he thought, "doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas perhaps, means a little bit more!"

Nothing is coming to mind. Have you?

I would like to recreate childhood photos with my sisters and cousin, but I haven't actually done it yet.

Have you ever painted a room a new color, only to find that you didn't like it?
    The holly's up, the house is all bright, The tree is ready, the candles alight; Rejoice and be glad, all children tonight.

Tried, but did not succeed. Not a room for me, but the wife has changed her mind a few times after she saw it on the walls... lol

Have you ever visited a Christmas city/town?
    "Maybe Christmas," he thought, "doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas perhaps, means a little bit more!"

No.

Have you ever decorated for Christmas with a snow theme?
    The holly's up, the house is all bright, The tree is ready, the candles alight; Rejoice and be glad, all children tonight.

No, sorry to say I have not.

Have you ever decorated a Christmas tree with a Sports Theme?

No- not really a sports fan.

Have you ever dressed up as Santa for your own kids?

Not dressed exactly, but I use to put on my clothes and a pair of boots, then climb out the upper bedroom window, leaving footprints on the roof and then enter througfh the door we kept open for Santa (no fireplace) and leave a Santa sack with their presents from the big guy...

Have you ever dressed up as an elf for your own family or perhaps a charitable event?

Brave to be up on the roof when there's snow (I'm assuming there was snow, in order to leave footprints)! I couldn't be up on the roof in any condition! That's real dedication, Bishop.

No, I've never dressed as an elf, but I am definitely not against the idea.

Have you ever contributed to a toy drive?

Yes, there was snow and I was much younger... lol. Toy drive? Every year. In fact Toys for Tots is one of my regular charities...

Have you ever handed out candy canes (or other candy) to strangers downtown?

No- but something tells me you have!

Have you ever ordered clothing as a gift and it didn't look like it would fit, but you gave it to them anyway, since you ran out of time?