Page 15 of 29 FirstFirst ... 5101112131415161718192025 ... LastLast

Thread: [GAME] Last Letter First (Christmas Themed)

Dress up (Santa, Mrs Claus or an Elf... your choice)...

P-
    "Maybe Christmas," he thought, "doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas perhaps, means a little bit more!"

Plentiful Presents Packed 'neath the tree.

E
    The holly's up, the house is all bright, The tree is ready, the candles alight; Rejoice and be glad, all children tonight.

Evergreen (Trees and wreaths)...

N-
    "Maybe Christmas," he thought, "doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas perhaps, means a little bit more!"

Novelties in your stocking

G
    The holly's up, the house is all bright, The tree is ready, the candles alight; Rejoice and be glad, all children tonight.

Gloves (or mittens under the tree)...

S-

Santa Claus is coming to town in 335 days!

S

Snowfall (like it is as I type this, light & gentle)...

L-

Lollipop ornaments. I just remembered that I used to have some glass ones. I really liked them, and have no idea what happened to them...

S

Quote Originally Posted by Mistletoe View Post
    Lollipop ornaments. I just remembered that I used to have some glass ones. I really liked them, and have no idea what happened to them...
    Those sound very cool indeed. Keeping on that though... Snow Flake Tree Topper.

R-

Random acts of kindness (which should be all year, but definitely around Christmas!)

S