Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 278910111213 LastLast

Thread: [GAME] Christmas Movies A-Z

Quote Originally Posted by gummgirl View Post
    Last Christmas (2019)

M-
    Speaking of familiar names...long time no see gummgirl!
    The holly's up, the house is all bright, The tree is ready, the candles alight; Rejoice and be glad, all children tonight.

Mistletoe & Kisses (Hallmark movie)...

N-
    "Maybe Christmas," he thought, "doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas perhaps, means a little bit more!"

From the Hallmark collection... Next Stop Christmas.
    "Maybe Christmas," he thought, "doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas perhaps, means a little bit more!"

Office Christmas Party...

Just finished with Hallmark Christmas in July and watched the movie... "The Most Colorful Time of the Year". About a man (teacher) who is colorblind and an optometrist and her daughter who eventually get him to try and experimental set of glasses to get his color vision...

Quote Originally Posted by Bishop1954 View Post
    Just finished with Hallmark Christmas in July and watched the movie... "The Most Colorful Time of the Year". About a man (teacher) who is colorblind and an optometrist and her daughter who eventually get him to try and experimental set of glasses to get his color vision...
    Sounds interesting. My ex-boyfriend and one of my uncles was color blind. I can't imagine not seeing color- I love it!
    The holly's up, the house is all bright, The tree is ready, the candles alight; Rejoice and be glad, all children tonight.

Yes, that would be hard to imagine. Sometimes when I am watching an older movie in B&W (Miracle on 34th St for example), I winder how life would be if everything looked that way. Also watched another in the Hallmark Series... "Time for ______ to Come Home for Christmas". In the past, the blank was filled in with me, you, us or them. On this occasion, Him.

Quote Originally Posted by Bishop1954 View Post
    Sometimes when I am watching an older movie in B&W (Miracle on 34th St for example), I winder how life would be if everything looked that way.
    I look much better in black and white photos.

Watched Hallmark's "Trading Places". A fun-filled story to say the least.

Hallmark's Under The Mistletoe

V