Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3891011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: [GAME] This or That (Christmas Edition)

I would say a shamrock burst, I think, for a dinner. But the leprechaun is fun.

For Christmas Eve- a white Christmas or clear roads for travel?
    The holly's up, the house is all bright, The tree is ready, the candles alight; Rejoice and be glad, all children tonight.

Since I rarely travel on Christmas Eve, I'll go with a snowy white...

For a fun and relaxing day... at the beach or the park?
    "Maybe Christmas," he thought, "doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas perhaps, means a little bit more!"

Spring or Summer?
    "Maybe Christmas," he thought, "doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas perhaps, means a little bit more!"

To your first question- At the beach (the air seems so healthy there). And to your second- summer- I love the flowers of Spring, but I can do without the wind, rain and cool temps!

Ar Christmastime- a tea made out of warming spices or a spiced ginger ale?
    The holly's up, the house is all bright, The tree is ready, the candles alight; Rejoice and be glad, all children tonight.

Spiced Ginger Ale...

As you decorate packages... traditional bows or curly cues?

I think of curly cues as more birthday, etc, so I would say traditional bows (or fat ribbon tied in bows) for Christmas.

A Rudolph Christmas Village or a Precious Moments Christmas Village?

As it happens, I own the Rudolph one (also Mickey's Toon Town Christmas Village)...

Wall Sconce: Pillar type or tealight?

I believe pillar- a more full, luxurious feel.

To go with green taper candles (interspersed)- silver glitter or gold glitter taper candles?

gold glitter taper candles because they are prettier

A cake or
    cupcakes?

brandonaaron! Glad you're here!

A cake, because somehow cupcakes get all over me. And I usually prefer the cake part to the icing (unless it's homemade icing).

If you could only pick one, outlining the outside of your house in evergreen garland or strings of lights?