Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 27891011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: [GAME] This or That (Christmas Edition)

Quote Originally Posted by bishop1954 View Post
    i like it as well, but i've noticed that most smoked meats tend to taste like ham... Lol
    lol!

Would you rather have a filled stocking or three presents under the tree?
    "Maybe Christmas," he thought, "doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas perhaps, means a little bit more!"

Quote Originally Posted by Bishop1954 View Post
    Would you rather have a filled stocking or three presents under the tree?
    I'd rather get a stocking filled with lots of little goodies.

Second favorite holiday... Would you rather decorate for Easter or Halloween? or
    "Maybe Christmas," he thought, "doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas perhaps, means a little bit more!"

Quote Originally Posted by Bishop1954 View Post
    Second favorite holiday... Would you rather decorate for Easter or Halloween? or
    Halloween... I've never actually decorated for Easter. Perhaps I'll start a new tradition this year.

On Christmas Eve, pie. I can only eat ice cream when it's hot outside.

At the Christmas dinner table- a Christmas cracker or a small gift?
    The holly's up, the house is all bright, The tree is ready, the candles alight; Rejoice and be glad, all children tonight.

I've never used Christmas crackers, but I think I'd like to go there...

If you were using a white tree... white or blue lights?

I think blue lights- I'm a sucker for color. I had to look up a white tree with white lights- I'm not sure I've ever seen that before. I like it- it reminds me of an ice tree.

Decorating the Christmas dinner table- if you could only choose one- green glassware or red glassware?
    The holly's up, the house is all bright, The tree is ready, the candles alight; Rejoice and be glad, all children tonight.

That would be a tough choice, but I'd say green. A bit easier on the eyes (especially if there are a lot of guests... lol)

If you were having a St. Patrick's dinner. Would your centerpiece be a shamrock burst or a leprechaun with a pot of gold (chocolate) coins?

Quote Originally Posted by Mistletoe View Post
    I think blue lights- I'm a sucker for color. I had to look up a white tree with white lights- I'm not sure I've ever seen that before. I like it- it reminds me of an ice tree.

Decorating the Christmas dinner table- if you could only choose one- green glassware or red glassware?
    I like the blue lights, too. I'd never seen a white tree with white lights either -- and you're right, it does look like an ice tree.