Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 51011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: [GAME] This or That (Christmas Edition)

Christmas Music hands down...

Do you like listening to various performers doing the same song or the standard (i.e. White Christmas by Bing or different artists)?
    "Maybe Christmas," he thought, "doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas perhaps, means a little bit more!"

When I want to be soothed, I like the standards. But some of the other versions are quite good, like God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen from the Dixieland Christmas album or Deck the Halls by Jackie Wilson.

Glassware with Christmas trees or just holly:
    The holly's up, the house is all bright, The tree is ready, the candles alight; Rejoice and be glad, all children tonight.

Between those designs, the trees would be my preference...

Not knowing whether or not the reader is a football fan, but, here it is... College Playoffs or NFL Playoffs?
    "Maybe Christmas," he thought, "doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas perhaps, means a little bit more!"

When hanging Christmas garland in your home, do you prefer plain green pine or decorated pine (i.e. pine cones, balls or other items already attached)?

Decorated pine (usually with pinecones or ice on them, but I wouldn't be averse to having balls or other ornaments on them either). You?

When you decorate for Christmas In July, do you prefer traditional Christmas decor or a summery/beachy Christmas feel?
    The holly's up, the house is all bright, The tree is ready, the candles alight; Rejoice and be glad, all children tonight.

Combo of beach & 4th of July, like my tree this year.

When you use ball ornaments, do you prefer plain colored ones or decorated style?CIJ Flash 1.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Bishop1954 View Post
    Combo of beach & 4th of July, like my tree this year.
    Very festive with the red, white and blue lights and the firecrackers coming out the top! That way you can decorate for both holidays at the same time! I like the lamp post. What are the lights on the table on the right? Candle holders? And those must be CIJ cards?

I prefer decorated ball ornaments, I think.

Christmas cactus or poinsettia?

Yes, they are candle holders and they in fact were my CIJ cards. Good catch! I'll go with Poinsettia.

For Christmas dinner... more traditional or something different?

Traditional! I'd like to have a flaming Christmas pudding one year to top it off!

Traveling to spend Christmas with family, or having them come to you?

That's tough. So many advantages to both, but I will go with travel to them...