Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Halloween 2008

HalloweenBob Guest

Me and my quartet went out caroling

I took my 3 axis skull quartet out for Halloween night to sing "Halloween Carols" at the Woodstock Inn in Woodstock, Vermont on Halloween night.

They were received very well.

To see them sing, go to YouTube and enter the following in the search box: YfGBfgKPQXc

I think I will make this an annual event. Please check out my other Sindy Skinless videos on YouTube if you're interested.

Merry Halloween everyone!
    Last edited by HalloweenBob; 11-06-2013 at 05:59 AM. Reason: Took out link to business that has gone out of business

I dressed up as Woody from Toy Story. That costume always goes over well, especially since I have my own slinky dog that I drag around. Girls love that

Quote Originally Posted by LuckyChimpanZ View Post
    I dressed up as Woody from Toy Story. That costume always goes over well, especially since I have my own slinky dog that I drag around. Girls love that
    That's great! :D Any pics you can share with us?
    PumpkinJack81
    Bob, Forum Moderator
    AllThingsChristmas.com

I love when people decorate for all the holidays

We all dress in costume. One of my sisters and I were vikings this past year- a deviation for me- I usually stick to traditional Halloween themes, but the fur appealed to me- to keep warm!!
    We usually all take my nephew trick-or-treating (who's now 10), but this year he wanted to go off with his friends (a sad day for us. lol). So, we walked around the neighborhood in costume anyway, mingling with society. (someone stays home to hand out candy).

I'm thinking I'd like to make it more of a party (afterwards), with games and things, but when it falls on a weeknight, it would be too late. I'm still tossing things around in my head.

This past year we had a Halloween murder mystery party to play (where you dress the part), but not everyone could make it on Halloween, so we had to do that the following weekend. Which actually was ok, since I didn't want to be my character on Halloween.
    The holly's up, the house is all bright, The tree is ready, the candles alight; Rejoice and be glad, all children tonight.

We'll be in Walt Disney World this year during Halloween!!!! We're taking our son for his first trip and we can't wait!!!!! We'll be going to Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party one night, which I'm really excited about...With Halloween being my favorite holiday and Disney being one of my biggest obsessions, I think this will be a wonderful trip!

PumpkinJack81
    Bob, Forum Moderator
    AllThingsChristmas.com

Quote Originally Posted by PumpkinJack81 View Post
    We'll be in Walt Disney World this year during Halloween!!!! We're taking our son for his first trip and we can't wait!!!!! We'll be going to Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party one night, which I'm really excited about...With Halloween being my favorite holiday and Disney being one of my biggest obsessions, I think this will be a wonderful trip!

How fun for you! I love having little kids with us at Disney- their reactions are great. Is Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party a costume party? Do you and your family/friends normally get into costume on Halloween?
    The holly's up, the house is all bright, The tree is ready, the candles alight; Rejoice and be glad, all children tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by Mistletoe View Post
    How fun for you! I love having little kids with us at Disney- their reactions are great. Is Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party a costume party? Do you and your family/friends normally get into costume on Halloween?

I love Disney World ANYTIME! :D Yes, it's an after hours trick-or-treat event with characters in costume, as well as a special Halloween parade and fireworks show. Yes, we try to dress up every year. What about you?
    PumpkinJack81
    Bob, Forum Moderator
    AllThingsChristmas.com

I love Disney World ANYTIME! :D Yes, it's an after hours trick-or-treat event with characters in costume, as well as a special Halloween parade and fireworks show. Yes, we try to dress up every year. What about you?
    Same with us!

Quote Originally Posted by Mistletoe View Post
    Same with us!
    Who/what did you dress up as this past year?
    PumpkinJack81
    Bob, Forum Moderator
    AllThingsChristmas.com

Who/what did you dress up as this past year?
    A Viking, but I'm partial to traditional Halloweenish type things.

What were you?