Page 1 of 8 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: I Love Valentine's day!

I Love Valentine's day!

So just you wait! I'll be posting in February if not sooner. Wait...this is sooner.

Smile Love it

Love valentines day

I like it because it breaks up the depressing winter months between Christmas and springtime.

---
    ladyice
    icon from pattywack1992 @ LJ

we usually take my parents out to lunch on Vaslentines day. A tradition I started when I was single. I had no one special so I would take my parents out to lunch but now I am married and we still take my parnets out to lunch. although maybe this year the two of us will cook for my parents instead. Have not thought that far ahead yet.
    Wishing you many hot cocoa mornings and firesky nights throughout the new year!

(((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))) Everybody Needs a Hug
    It changes your metabolism ((((((((((HUGS))))))))))!!!

I enjoy Valentine's Day also. It is a great way to show people you love them. Although I do think that we should practice this year round!

Ah, this forum answers my question I had about what people talk about when the holiday season's over

I'm starting the police academy January 5th. A visit from my gf is in the works, which will surely lift my sapped spirits ><

I've gotta get some good ideas for this year...

I am going to get my parents and hubby a nice valentine but I am not sure what to get hubby for a gift and chocolates are out and he don't like stuffed animals like I do or flowers! Any suggestions?

I wish I could say I like Valentines Day. Not anymore I don't have Parents that are alive and been divorced for 3 years.
    I'm sooooooooo sorry about that,I don't know whats the matter with me lately.Guess I'm feeling sorry for myself,I shouldn't though.Sorry again

Merry Christmas To All And To All A Good Night

sorry you feel that way. I have been there! I love to do something special for my parents. I thank God for them everyday!