Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Papa's Christmas Wonderland 2016

Papa your displays are mesmerizing

Thanks Mike, we finally finished last night now it's time to take some more pics and get them posted.
    The camera Mama C and the elves got me last Christmas takes much better photos then my old point and shoot.

Papa_Christmas

'I will live in the Past, the Present, and the Future!' Scrooge repeated, as he scrambled out of bed. 'The Spirits of all Three shall strive within me. Oh, Jacob Marley! Heaven, and the Christmas Time be praised for this! I say it on my knees, old Jacob, on my knees!' (Charles Dickens A Christmas Carol)

Here is the front of the house.

Here are the finishing touches in the study.

This thing is about 20 years old and has been in a box for ten ever since the lights string burnt out,Donna decide to dig it out and re-do it this year.
    I like it!

Seasons greeting from Texas.

I have a lot more pictures to take ,going to try and get them all done the next couple of evenings.
    Papa_Christmas

'I will live in the Past, the Present, and the Future!' Scrooge repeated, as he scrambled out of bed. 'The Spirits of all Three shall strive within me. Oh, Jacob Marley! Heaven, and the Christmas Time be praised for this! I say it on my knees, old Jacob, on my knees!' (Charles Dickens A Christmas Carol)

Absolutely brilliant my friend......
    Merry Christmas to all...

Love the outside lights. I think decorating different features in contrasting solid colors is my favorite lighting method!
    I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas

Everything is just so homey, warm, inviting, beautiful and, best of all..Christmassy!

Ha ha,makes all my decoration seem sooooooooo tiny!!!!!!!!!!!!

Simply wonderful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    And so, as Tiny Tim observed, "God Bless us!! Everyone!!''
    A Christmas Carol - Charles Dickens (1843)

Quote Originally Posted by tinkerbell2 View Post
    Absolutely brilliant my friend......
    Hello stranger good to see you here at this old place again my Dear Friend.

Quote Originally Posted by ornamentmaven View Post
    Love the outside lights. I think decorating different features in contrasting solid colors is my favorite lighting method!
    Thanks Sue

Quote Originally Posted by steph535 View Post
    Everything is just so homey, warm, inviting, beautiful and, best of all..Christmassy!
    Thanks Steph

Quote Originally Posted by olga View Post
    Ha ha,makes all my decoration seem sooooooooo tiny!!!!!!!!!!!!

Simply wonderful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Olga my old Dickens friend so good to see you over here again.
    Papa_Christmas

The Hallways

This is my Daughters room, she has her room decorated but I have yet to attain the publishing rights.

Papa_Christmas

More coming later today
    Papa_Christmas