Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What do you do on the lead up to Christmas?

Quote Originally Posted by Bishop1954 View Post
    I also get some baking done to distribute around the neighborhood. This year I am also treating my wife to the "Twelve Dates of Christmas" with the last being breakfast on Christmas Eve...
    That's great!
    The holly's up, the house is all bright, The tree is ready, the candles alight; Rejoice and be glad, all children tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by snowbell1 View Post
    just about a week or so before christmas i run out to pick up my poinsettia's.
    How many do you get?

I'm always tempted to buy them and have them all over my house, but I can't keep them alive because i don't have enough sun for them.
    The holly's up, the house is all bright, The tree is ready, the candles alight; Rejoice and be glad, all children tonight.

Hmmm... may have to pick up a Poinsettia or two myself for the table dinner...
    "Maybe Christmas," he thought, "doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas perhaps, means a little bit more!"

I drink lots of eggnog

Follow many of the online Santa tracking sites (especially NORAD)...
    "Maybe Christmas," he thought, "doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas perhaps, means a little bit more!"