Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Crazy Mike's Christmas in Canada 2016

That white/crystal tree is always stunning. Good thing you have so many lights on it, so you can see all those amazing ornaments. Eye candy.

An animal themed tree is a good idea!

Glad you're over your pneumonia (just in time)!
    The holly's up, the house is all bright, The tree is ready, the candles alight; Rejoice and be glad, all children tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by Mistletoe View Post
    That white/crystal tree is always stunning. Good thing you have so many lights on it, so you can see all those amazing ornaments. Eye candy.

An animal themed tree is a good idea!

Glad you're over your pneumonia (just in time)!

And I got sick again Happy anew Year everyone !!! sorry for not posting any more Pics. For the exception of my real tree everything is still up thanks to me being sick. I will be lucky if I have everything down by Valentine's Day lol

Feel better Mike!
    I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas

Christmas in July ??? sounds like a plan to me. Actually I just got a new star for my big tree

Good to see you here Mike!
    I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas

Mike, question, do you have a specific place you like to buy ornaments? Or do you just collect them as you see them and find some you like? We have a hobby lobby in town, and I buy a lot of mine there, but also like to get them while I'm on vacation, or just in an area I know I won't get to be in that often.

Quote Originally Posted by polrwht07 View Post
    Mike, question, do you have a specific place you like to buy ornaments? Or do you just collect them as you see them and find some you like? We have a hobby lobby in town, and I buy a lot of mine there, but also like to get them while I'm on vacation, or just in an area I know I won't get to be in that often.
    Hello polrwht07 !! Actually over the last 20 years I go to the same 10 places every year to buy my decorations.

I can't wait for you to share your photos. You really do have a lovely way of decorating.
    A Christmas hug should last a lifetime

Quote Originally Posted by chocolatechip1979 View Post
    I can't wait for you to share your photos. You really do have a lovely way of decorating.
    Thank you for your kind words chocolatechip1979 I am looking forward to November

Hard to believe that it is only 5 weeks until I start setting up