Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Results 41 to 50 of 50

Thread: Crazy Mike's Christmas in Canada 2016

  1. #41
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Connecticut, USA
    Posts
    1,248
    That white/crystal tree is always stunning. Good thing you have so many lights on it, so you can see all those amazing ornaments. Eye candy.

    An animal themed tree is a good idea!

    Glad you're over your pneumonia (just in time)!
    The holly's up, the house is all bright, The tree is ready, the candles alight; Rejoice and be glad, all children tonight.

  2. #42
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    675
    Quote Originally Posted by Mistletoe View Post
    That white/crystal tree is always stunning. Good thing you have so many lights on it, so you can see all those amazing ornaments. Eye candy.

    An animal themed tree is a good idea!

    Glad you're over your pneumonia (just in time)!

    And I got sick again Happy anew Year everyone !!! sorry for not posting any more Pics. For the exception of my real tree everything is still up thanks to me being sick. I will be lucky if I have everything down by Valentine's Day lol

  3. #43
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Shavertown, PA, USA
    Posts
    19,401
    Feel better Mike!
    I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas

  4. #44
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    675
    Christmas in July ??? sounds like a plan to me. Actually I just got a new star for my big tree

  5. #45
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Shavertown, PA, USA
    Posts
    19,401
    Good to see you here Mike!
    I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas

  6. #46
    Mike, question, do you have a specific place you like to buy ornaments? Or do you just collect them as you see them and find some you like? We have a hobby lobby in town, and I buy a lot of mine there, but also like to get them while I'm on vacation, or just in an area I know I won't get to be in that often.

  7. #47
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    675
    Quote Originally Posted by polrwht07 View Post
    Mike, question, do you have a specific place you like to buy ornaments? Or do you just collect them as you see them and find some you like? We have a hobby lobby in town, and I buy a lot of mine there, but also like to get them while I'm on vacation, or just in an area I know I won't get to be in that often.
    Hello polrwht07 !! Actually over the last 20 years I go to the same 10 places every year to buy my decorations.

  8. #48
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Henderson, Nevada
    Posts
    1,395
    I can't wait for you to share your photos. You really do have a lovely way of decorating.
    A Christmas hug should last a lifetime

  9. #49
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    675
    Quote Originally Posted by chocolatechip1979 View Post
    I can't wait for you to share your photos. You really do have a lovely way of decorating.
    Thank you for your kind words chocolatechip1979 I am looking forward to November

  10. #50
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    675
    Hard to believe that it is only 5 weeks until I start setting up

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


About ATC

    ATC "AllThingsChristmas" is a Forum Devoted to everything about Christmas, please enjoy our Forum & feel free to chat about the greatest day of the year.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook youtube Flickr