Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Crazy Mike's Christmas in Canada 2016

Crazy Mike's Christmas in Canada 2016

Hello everyone,

Sorry but that crazy Canadian from Toronto is back and that time of the year is almost here. This year is going to be insane as I am getting a puppy on November 12th so I have to try and get as much decorating done before the little guy arrives. I am just getting my Halloween decorations up and I will start on the Christmas decorations shortly. I am looking forward to seeing what the stores have this year. Hopefully I do not kill myself putting up the big tree lol

It is so wonderful to be on a world wide forum like this and to be able to interact with wonderful people like you all from all over the world. I hope that you put up with me over the next few months. It is an honour to be able to be here in 2016

Mike, I look forward every year to seeing pics of the set up and completed beautiful trees and decorations

Quote Originally Posted by Crazymike1965 View Post

It is so wonderful to be on a world wide forum like this and to be able to interact with wonderful people like you all from all over the world. I hope that you put up with me over the next few months. It is an honour to be able to be here in 2016
    Mike I enjoy your home every year and it's an honor too be here with you,my Christmas Brother
    Papa_Christmas

'I will live in the Past, the Present, and the Future!' Scrooge repeated, as he scrambled out of bed. 'The Spirits of all Three shall strive within me. Oh, Jacob Marley! Heaven, and the Christmas Time be praised for this! I say it on my knees, old Jacob, on my knees!' (Charles Dickens A Christmas Carol)

So wonderful to have you here every year. You truly add to the enjoyment of the season
    I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas

Looking forward to seeing your progression pics

Thanks for the comments. You are such a great bunch of folks. One day we will meet up Papa it is so hard to go anywhere because of the dogs and other pets that I have.

Well it has been a productive weekend for decorations ��

hello friends, what an insane weekend. All of the stores that I went to had Christmas decorations. I will post pictures of what I found tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Crazymike1965 View Post
    hello friends, what an insane weekend. All of the stores that I went to had Christmas decorations. I will post pictures of what I found tomorrow.
    Looking forward to it, Mike!
    "The best way to spread Christmas Cheer, is singing loud for all to hear."

Here are some of the ornaments that I found this past weekend. I will be out again this coming weekend checking out the stores

I know it is really early but because of the puppy arriving in 3 weeks I am trying to get as much done now. Also here in Canada Thanksgiving was
    a few weeks ago.

My wife picked up this projector
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Crazymike1965; 10-26-2016 at 02:01 AM.