Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Better Late Than Never Papa's Christmas Wonderland 2015 Do Over

Better Late Than Never Papa's Christmas Wonderland 2015 Do Over

Never had the chance to finish my Christmas Thread last year.I had some camera issues and then my Brother-In-law passing away on Christmas day pretty much took the wind out of everyone's sails around here,but as they say time heals all wounds. I'm finally getting around to sorting through last years photos and loading them on to PB.Don't know if any of the old gang still hangs around here but I'll give it a shot I'll be posting a couple hundred images over the next few days If anyone wants to see what the house looked like last Christmas.

The Front Yard

Papa_Christmas

'I will live in the Past, the Present, and the Future!' Scrooge repeated, as he scrambled out of bed. 'The Spirits of all Three shall strive within me. Oh, Jacob Marley! Heaven, and the Christmas Time be praised for this! I say it on my knees, old Jacob, on my knees!' (Charles Dickens A Christmas Carol)

Papa_Christmas

'I will live in the Past, the Present, and the Future!' Scrooge repeated, as he scrambled out of bed. 'The Spirits of all Three shall strive within me. Oh, Jacob Marley! Heaven, and the Christmas Time be praised for this! I say it on my knees, old Jacob, on my knees!' (Charles Dickens A Christmas Carol)

The Front Entryway (Nutcrackers Galore)

Papa_Christmas

Papa_Christmas

The Train Layout

This was a new tree in 2015 decorated in retro glass ornaments reminiscent of the 50's and 60's

Papa_Christmas

Papa_Christmas

The Train Tree

Papa_Christmas

The Study (this is the tree we put our presents under)

Papa_Christmas

Papa_Christmas

Papa_Christmas