Thread: Christmas books/novels

Christmas books/novels

Does anyone here ever read any Christmas novels? I have a habit of reading one every 6-8 weeks throughout the year. (My wife and daughters think I'm crazy when they see me reading one in July!) Just finished one by Thomas Kincade called "On Christmas Eve", the third book of the Cape Light series that I've read this year. I really enjoy Richard Paul Evans' books along with Nancy Thayer's. Thayer's books are set in Nantucket and she does a wonderful job describing the scenery and decorations.
    "The best way to spread Christmas Cheer, is singing loud for all to hear."

I really should read more Christmas themed novels. I've read Skipping Christmas a few times, and several others over the years, but not enough to shake a stick at!
    I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas

I would suggest "Winter Legend" by E.S.Brtko. It's a unique take on the Santa Legend. And yes, I wrote it. It's available at Amazon, Barnes and Nobel, CreateSpace and Goodreads.

I'm reading Let it snow right now, three novels from three writers in one book
    When it seems the magic slipped away...
    We find it all again on Christmas Day

*Seeing isn't believing.Believing is seeing.*

Sounds good. I will have to check this book out.

Quote Originally Posted by *Snowflake* View Post
    I'm reading Let it snow right now, three novels from three writers in one book
    A Christmas hug should last a lifetime