Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Christmas shopping 2016 - how are we doing?

Quote Originally Posted by Xmasflora View Post
    Hi I have a 17 year old teen daughter too and same here. Last year I did a advent calendar for her with small AsianBeauty makeup items and some chocolate figures by Lindt. This year I had my eye on the TAMbeauty makeup advent calendar that might be something for your teen.
    If they're into makeup or nail polish, there are a lot of advent-style calendars out there with mini-bottles of polish, fairly popular.
    "Christmas: it's not the giving, it's not the getting, it's the loving." - Garfield
    I'm Admin of AllThingsChristmas Forum - Click Here to Message Me with questions or if you need help!

Yesterday I purchased a bunch of stocking stuffers, as well as a gift for my husband and for the dog! Now I just have 6 gift cards to purchase and a gift for my daughter's boyfriend (waiting on a size) - then I'll be done! All are wrapped!
    I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas

Bought two presents, for my mum and granny.
    When it seems the magic slipped away...
    We find it all again on Christmas Day

*Seeing isn't believing.Believing is seeing.*