Thread: Rudolph and Santa Caught on Camera

MinnesotaFun Guest

Rudolph and Santa Caught on Camera

I figured that your child only believes in Santa once, and that I had make the "catching Santa on camera" video right.

My daughter bought a scarf for Rudolph and hung it in front of the fireplace for Santa to take back to Rudolph.

Check out my video of Santa coming down the chimney to retrieve the present for Rudolph.

Unfortunately, Mrs. Santa, had quite a reaction to learn Santa was bringing “an animal” into the house and Santa spent some time in the doghouse, but my daughter's reaction made it worth it.

Check it out! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B8BD9Ndl5ZQ

Arlington VA USA (Across the bridge from Fantasyland)
    WOW! Somebody went to a lot of trouble for their kids!

When I was young the back of our house faced a golf course. I was really getting out of the believing stage, but the night before Easter, I was outside with a neighbor kid, and we both saw a giant rabbit hopping along the golf course. We ran inside and naturally nobody believed us. I realize now somebody else was doing it for their child and we had just happened to see it, but at the time it made me a believer.
    Last edited by JollyElfDC; 12-07-2015 at 02:17 PM.

Cool video

How cool!! A lot of hard work and love was put into this. 2ThumbsUp!!
    A Christmas hug should last a lifetime