Thread: Yule Log.com message board is temporarily closed

Question Yule Log.com message board is temporarily closed

Do any of you ever visit The Yule Log.com message board? For the last few years I've been checking in there from time to time because the website owner, Chip Arcuri is a veritable human encyclopedia of recorded popular Christmas music history and trivia.

But this morning when I tried to log in I got this message:

"The Yule Log.com message board is temporarily closed for maintenance and will reopen soon. ~ Lawrence F. "Chip" Arcuri Owner/Webmaster | The Yule Log.com"

A month before Christmas Eve seems like an unlikely time to take down the message board for routine maintenance, since this is the start of its busiest time of the year.

Are any of you in contact with Chip? Do you know when the message board might be back online again?
    Will in Seattle
    a.k.a. "Clueless"

I have visited the site a few times, but not in a long time. I get a few emails a year from Chip, I think because one of the few times I visited, I also registered. I'm sorry, but I don't know why the site would be down and, you're right, this would be an unlikely time of year for any Christmas site to be down for maintenance. Maybe it's only for a day or two

Hi steph535! Thanks for the reply! I just checked and this morning The Yule Log.com is back up again.
    Will in Seattle
    a.k.a. "Clueless"