Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Where do you buy your Christmas cards?

All over, but lately from Retro... anyone here want to be on the list for 2018?
    "Maybe Christmas," he thought, "doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas perhaps, means a little bit more!"

I get them from walmart,biglots a few other of our shops here.

I still have nearly 200 cards left over, but Retro was having a sale and so........ another 64 has been added to the pile.
    "Maybe Christmas," he thought, "doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas perhaps, means a little bit more!"

I scored at a garage sale yesterday. I bought 6 new boxes of holiday cards for 3 bucks.
    A Christmas hug should last a lifetime

WOW... a nice score indeed. You should be ready for this year then...

Oh yes. I love stocking up on cards. My family and I take part on a few exchange groups plus we do art and craft with some of the left overs.
    A Christmas hug should last a lifetime

Different places. I am really looking forward to using some of the "retro" cards this year...

I normally get card's right after the stores have marked down prices at a very good price and put them away till the following year. I actually find very nice ones .
    I've been doing this the past four years now...even though its after Christmas, I still get that Christmassy feeling..

Already picked up a few "Special" cards at Hallmark...