Thread: Cheap Christmas Gift Idea

Cheap Christmas Gift Idea

An excellent Christmas gift ideal for any age. Real Christmas trees in postal tubes or Jute Bags. Excellent Children's stocking filler, secret santa gift or a small thoughtful gift for friends and family.

thelittlechristmastreecompany.co.uk

thanks for sharing I like this idea. I would love to grow my own tree!
    Wishing you many hot cocoa mornings and firesky nights throughout the new year!

(((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))) Everybody Needs a Hug
    It changes your metabolism ((((((((((HUGS))))))))))!!!

Smile Great wwe gifts

go on ebay and search for

wwe thumb wrestlers all 6

amazing stocking fillers for yourself and kids

Thier own website

How about a gift that last all year? For less than $10 you can give someone a Domain name (sometimes called website). If you get it from someplace like www GoDaddy com or www JMKDomains com they come with free email, Website builder, and a lot more. The tools are very easy to use now-a-days and don't take a computer programmer to get you up and running.

I go bargain hunting and shop in various grocery stores for the best prices. Since I go by bike I don't waste extra gas, and it's kind of fun to do! Find the best price on-line and take that in writing to retail stores to see if they will match or better it.

----------
    For the best Christmas gift ideas for 2008 be sure to visit http://christmas.freenewsupdate.com

Quote Originally Posted by christmas80 View Post
    I go bargain hunting and shop in various grocery stores for the best prices. Since I go by bike I don't waste extra gas, and it's kind of fun to do! Find the best price on-line and take that in writing to retail stores to see if they will match or better it.

----------
    For the best Christmas gift ideas for 2008 be sure to visit http://christmas.freenewsupdate.com
    does any store ever match prices for you? I never thought of that. I usually try to do as much shopping online as possible. but usually only for hubby's gifts. I am going to buy us each a big stocking at walmart for $3.oo it will make two of what we have this year and we are just going to buy stocking stuffers for next year. He liked that Idea so then when can just make a list or I just have to listen to what he talks about to know what he wants.

that will save us money and we can still celebrate with the rest of the family!presentspresents
    Wishing you many hot cocoa mornings and firesky nights throughout the new year!

(((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))) Everybody Needs a Hug
    It changes your metabolism ((((((((((HUGS))))))))))!!!

Thanks for sharing

How about a Christmas record

Try

Adrienne Pierce "Winter"

or

Aimee Mann's Christmas album

they both rule!!

Come on guys, what about the old stand by ... home made coupons for car washes, back rubs, taking out the trash, etc. They're cheap and thoughtful!