Page 4 of 32 FirstFirst 12345678914 ... LastLast

Thread: What have you done today that is Christmassy?

Baked my fruitcake!
    I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas

Tried really hard to find creative stocking stuffers for people! I'm burned out on Pinterest. We all have too many things.

I saw an ad today in the paper for a company that does full service holiday lights and decor- they can design a display, you lease their commercial lights & greenery, they install it, maintain it throughout the season and then remove it and store it after the holidays. That sounds nice.
    The holly's up, the house is all bright, The tree is ready, the candles alight; Rejoice and be glad, all children tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by Mistletoe View Post
    Tried really hard to find creative stocking stuffers for people! I'm burned out on Pinterest. We all have too many things.

I saw an ad today in the paper for a company that does full service holiday lights and decor- they can design a display, you lease their commercial lights & greenery, they install it, maintain it throughout the season and then remove it and store it after the holidays. That sounds nice.
    Nothing worse than "un-decorating"!

Well, I got gifts mailed to my grand-niece in Seattle. Plan to buy 2 of the last 3 gifts I need, later on today - then will wrap them. I am in really good shape gift-wise, wrap-wise, card-wise, and baking-wise. Because of the move, the fruitcake will be it for the baking. Hope to get the cards in the mail next week - they are all ready to go.

I'm going to be writing on the cards this week and sending them out to all those that have had one in the past. Also wrapped a few presents up too.
    Merry Christmas to all...

Quote Originally Posted by ornamentmaven View Post
    Nothing worse than "un-decorating"!
    Or having to re-do a whole section because they inconveniently burned out! Or buying new ones every season!
    The holly's up, the house is all bright, The tree is ready, the candles alight; Rejoice and be glad, all children tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by ornamentmaven View Post
    ...I also ordered some specialty food for Christmas from Swiss Colony
    I have to say the chocolate I'm craving most is Swiss Colony's original Dobosh Torte- so good!

Been listening to Christmas music

Quote Originally Posted by Mistletoe View Post
    I have to say the chocolate I'm craving most is Swiss Colony's original Dobosh Torte- so good!
    Swiss Colony has great chocolates!

Wrapped 2 gifts and watched Christmas movies

Finishing up last few stray cards. About to watch Elf in a few minutes

My wife and I are going to a Christmas concert tonight - A Very Merry Christmas with Dave Barnes and the Nashville Symphony Orchestra. The web site says "& special guests", which is always pretty exciting in Nashville. With all the musical talent in Nashville, you never know who's going to show up!

https://www.nashvillesymphony.org/ti...69&perfid=4971
    "The best way to spread Christmas Cheer, is singing loud for all to hear."