Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 22272829303132

Thread: What have you done today that is Christmassy?

Watched a saved Hallmark Christmas movie...
    "Maybe Christmas," he thought, "doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas perhaps, means a little bit more!"

Last night I watched 2 Hallmark Christmas movies. Have been listening to Christmas music today and collected some Christmas things on Pinterest.
    The holly's up, the house is all bright, The tree is ready, the candles alight; Rejoice and be glad, all children tonight.

Nice coincidence. I also watched a Hallmark movie (Christmas under wraps) and had a village lit. After the movie, I took it down...
    "Maybe Christmas," he thought, "doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas perhaps, means a little bit more!"

Quote Originally Posted by Bishop1954 View Post
    Nice coincidence. I also watched a Hallmark movie (Christmas under wraps) and had a village lit. After the movie, I took it down...
    I was surprised that Hallmark still had some Christmas ones available to watch.

It's so sad to see the decorations go...they have such warmth.
    The holly's up, the house is all bright, The tree is ready, the candles alight; Rejoice and be glad, all children tonight.

Moved a Christmas item from my living room down to the office. Just too nice to put away...

Listened to Christmas jazz while working from home (snow day!).

Moving ther last two items that were upstairs down to the office. Some things I just do not want to put away... lol