Page 25 of 32 FirstFirst ... 152021222324252627282930 ... LastLast

Thread: What have you done today that is Christmassy?

Going to go through some stuff this next week, but for now... Halloween decor in the yard.
    "Maybe Christmas," he thought, "doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas perhaps, means a little bit more!"

Making Christmas designs for my RedBubble shop.

Ordered a new Christmas centerpiece...
    "Maybe Christmas," he thought, "doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas perhaps, means a little bit more!"

Have been doing searches for Christmas pictures to hang on the walls. And trying to decide which day I should hang the outside lights (I can't believe it's already that time!)

Bishop- do you put a lot of decorations out for Halloween?
    The holly's up, the house is all bright, The tree is ready, the candles alight; Rejoice and be glad, all children tonight.

redxmas! Glad you've joined us! Good luck on your Christmas designs for your shop!
    The holly's up, the house is all bright, The tree is ready, the candles alight; Rejoice and be glad, all children tonight.

I went to the local bulk food store and purchased my first white hot chocolate, oat nog and candy cane short bread of the season.

Quote Originally Posted by HighPriestessIce View Post
    I went to the local bulk food store and purchased my first white hot chocolate, oat nog and candy cane short bread of the season.
    Oat nog...I had to look that up! I know substitutes are never the same, but how does it compare?

Got three of my eleven tubs out of storage to begin going through all the Christmas stuff... lol

Just bought my christmas cards for this year and put the first oat nog in the fridge.

Turned on the icicle roof lights...