Page 23 of 32 FirstFirst ... 131819202122232425262728 ... LastLast

Thread: What have you done today that is Christmassy?

Quote Originally Posted by Mistletoe View Post
    Waiting until the last minute! What about you?
    Made it till just about midnight. Guess my age is beginning to catch up with me... lol
    "Maybe Christmas," he thought, "doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas perhaps, means a little bit more!"

Not sure if this counts, but I've been looking online for richly colored LED C7 or C9 screw in replacement light bulbs for my outside lights next year. I'm going to try and do the bigger bulbs, instead of the mini lights I've been using for years. I also want to try and work some individual LED twinkle bulbs in there somewhere.
    The holly's up, the house is all bright, The tree is ready, the candles alight; Rejoice and be glad, all children tonight.

I'll go along with your thoughts Mistletoe, cuz I'm not sure this is very Christmas like, but I am taking down the outside decor...

We have a new "Countdown to Christmas 2021" thread in the section for "Everything Else". Join in and let's see who gets to it first each day!!
    "Maybe Christmas," he thought, "doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas perhaps, means a little bit more!"

Quote Originally Posted by Bishop1954 View Post
    I'll go along with your thoughts Mistletoe, cuz I'm not sure this is very Christmas like, but I am taking down the outside decor...

Are you taking down the inside, too?
    The holly's up, the house is all bright, The tree is ready, the candles alight; Rejoice and be glad, all children tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by Mistletoe View Post

Are you taking down the inside, too?
    Most of that will come down the last week in January, but some of the items in my office stay up year round...

Got some replacement lights for a display in my office...

Dusted off the wreaths in the family room and my office, so I can re-decorate them...

Nothing yet, but I plan to finally get on to QVC Christmas In July!

Besides Christmas music playing, I received some new tree ornaments and a 10 count light for the retro Christmas Village...

Quote Originally Posted by Bishop1954 View Post
    Besides Christmas music playing, I received some new tree ornaments and a 10 count light for the retro Christmas Village...
    Fun!