Page 31 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2126272829303132 LastLast

Thread: What have you done today that is Christmassy?

Baking some pumpkin bread for the neighbors and a friend...
    "Maybe Christmas," he thought, "doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas perhaps, means a little bit more!"

listening to Christmas music, coffee with Christmas peppermint creamer, some Christmas shopping later today

Shared Christmas baked goods with next door neighbor...
    "Maybe Christmas," he thought, "doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas perhaps, means a little bit more!"

Did some quick Christmas shopping. Insane traffic! And just watched Frosty.
    The holly's up, the house is all bright, The tree is ready, the candles alight; Rejoice and be glad, all children tonight.

Did some last minute Christmas stocking for my wife's band members...

Quote Originally Posted by Bishop1954 View Post
    Did some last minute Christmas stocking for my wife's band members...
    Does your wife help you fill the different stockings you give to people?
    The holly's up, the house is all bright, The tree is ready, the candles alight; Rejoice and be glad, all children tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by Mistletoe View Post
    Does your wife help you fill the different stockings you give to people?
    Normally no. She does give suggestions for the gift inside. It usually contains some candy, cocoa packs, microwave popcorn, cookies, small puzzle, a small decorative plush and either a gift card, cash or a silver round. She helps out with the last portion of the stockings as she knows her friends better than I do...

Sat and read by the Christmas tree. Made sure the lights and candles were lit in the house for ambiance.

Quote Originally Posted by Mistletoe View Post
    Sat and read by the Christmas tree. Made sure the lights and candles were lit in the house for ambiance.
    Great idea!!!! For me, I am setting out a few stockings for 2024 and will fill them over the next months for others...

Quote Originally Posted by Bishop1954 View Post
    Great idea!!!! For me, I am setting out a few stockings for 2024 and will fill them over the next months for others...
    I've been saving ideas for gifts as I come across them.

Today the only thing I've done is listened/watched the cozy Christmas coffee shop on youtube.