Page 22 of 32 FirstFirst ... 121718192021222324252627 ... LastLast

Thread: What have you done today that is Christmassy?

Quote Originally Posted by Mistletoe View Post
    I hope it arrives in time! So many things have been super delayed here!
    True. Several of the Priority Mail (2-3 Days) have not arrived after 5 days and Amazon's Speedy Delivery does not seem that way lately...
    "Maybe Christmas," he thought, "doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas perhaps, means a little bit more!"

Finished wrapping and have all stocking stuffers ready watching The Santa Claus"and enjoying hot chocolate.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Made a batch of Gingerbread men and will deliver a stocking today...
    "Maybe Christmas," he thought, "doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas perhaps, means a little bit more!"

Well, not today, but last night we went to an outdoor shopping mall that had a gingerbread house festival in the different shop windows. It was a bit of a disappointment, though, as the shops were all shutting down early (surprising in Christmas week), so it was nearly deserted and they weren't playing the Christmas music that's usually playing outside (which makes it so festive).
    The holly's up, the house is all bright, The tree is ready, the candles alight; Rejoice and be glad, all children tonight.

Shoveling out my Christmas wish... Drifting and blowing snow, but I am not complaining, the Lord gave us a White Christmas...

My son and i exchanged one gift today and the furbabes got one of theirs and we have crackers & cheeses,assorted christmas candies,cookies as we are enjoying an amazing quiet christmas eve and watching christmas movies.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Doing the Hallmark Christmas movies here as well. Turned on the outside displays early this morning and will leave them on now till Christmas morning...

I switched our outside lights on this morning also, they'll stay continuously on until dawn of the 26th. The candles in the windows will stay on until midnight tomorrow night.

You lucky duck, Bishop, with your white Christmas! Enjoy it for me! It's balmy here and the snow is all melting. Tomorrow will be 61! The day AFTER will be 30.

My mother and I dropped off gifts to my sister's family earlier. I know we'll be watching It's a Wonderful Life later (my mom's favorite Christmas movie), but not sure what else we'll be doing yet.

Thinking of you guys- hope you enjoy your holiday!
    The holly's up, the house is all bright, The tree is ready, the candles alight; Rejoice and be glad, all children tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by Mistletoe View Post
    I switched our outside lights on this morning also, they'll stay continuously on until dawn of the 26th. The candles in the windows will stay on until midnight tomorrow night.

You lucky duck, Bishop, with your white Christmas! Enjoy it for me! It's balmy here and the snow is all melting. Tomorrow will be 61! The day AFTER will be 30.

My mother and I dropped off gifts to my sister's family earlier. I know we'll be watching It's a Wonderful Life later (my mom's favorite Christmas movie), but not sure what else we'll be doing yet.

Thinking of you guys- hope you enjoy your holiday!
    Sounds good except for the White Christmas. Sending love and good wishes your way as well. Hitting the sack soon or going to wait for the big guy?

Quote Originally Posted by Bishop1954 View Post
    Sounds good except for the White Christmas. Sending love and good wishes your way as well. Hitting the sack soon or going to wait for the big guy?
    Waiting until the last minute! What about you?