Page 19 of 32 FirstFirst ... 9141516171819202122232429 ... LastLast

Thread: What have you done today that is Christmassy?

did a lil Christmas shopping online, for me!

Got the countdown sign going...
    "Maybe Christmas," he thought, "doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas perhaps, means a little bit more!"

bought Christmas candles for the house windows

Currently writing out Christmas cards so I can get the ones out that are going overseas, and hopefully they'll receive them before Christmas!
    The holly's up, the house is all bright, The tree is ready, the candles alight; Rejoice and be glad, all children tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by Bishop1954 View Post
    Got the rest of the Halloween stuff put away and began some light decorating on the outside of the house.
    I can't go so quickly from one holiday to the next- I needed at least a week after Halloween to still light my jack-o-lanterns.
    Though, I SHOULD have put the outdoor lights up the weekend right after Halloween, as the temperature dropped after that & it was a COLD 3 hours out there!
    The holly's up, the house is all bright, The tree is ready, the candles alight; Rejoice and be glad, all children tonight.

That's why I do the turn around so fast. South Dakota can turn nasty over night...
    "Maybe Christmas," he thought, "doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas perhaps, means a little bit more!"

Went Christmas shopping, and fixed my outdoor lights that had fallen off the bushes after the heavy snow weighed them down.

A little more decorating and a bit of gift wrapping...

Did a Christmas puzzle and listened to Christmas music.

Filled the stockings of my wife and daughter...