Page 24 of 32 FirstFirst ... 141920212223242526272829 ... LastLast

Thread: What have you done today that is Christmassy?

Got some more Disney style ball ornaments for the inside of each wreath in the house...
    Mickey Ball Ornament.jpg
    "Maybe Christmas," he thought, "doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas perhaps, means a little bit more!"

Quote Originally Posted by Bishop1954 View Post
    Got some more Disney style ball ornaments for the inside of each wreath in the house...
    How happy they'll look.
    The holly's up, the house is all bright, The tree is ready, the candles alight; Rejoice and be glad, all children tonight.

Believe it or not, starting going through all my Christmas stuff... again! lol
    "Maybe Christmas," he thought, "doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas perhaps, means a little bit more!"

Helped my mother narrow down which Christmas cards she should give this year.
    The holly's up, the house is all bright, The tree is ready, the candles alight; Rejoice and be glad, all children tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by Mistletoe View Post
    Helped my mother narrow down which Christmas cards she should give this year.
    Very considerate of you. Putting new lights in the large wreath above the main door...

Is your wreath still up?

I was looking at the tabletop trees at Michaels. And I practiced making a goose (in case I wanted to do it for Christmas).

All year long darlin'...

Was doing the same at Hobby Lobby, plus the nutcrackers (15").

Nutcrackers are so stately.

Started making a Xmas junk journal. Made 2 beaded paperclips.

Nice to see you again, Xmasflora!

I had to look up what a junk journal was. I hope you have lots of fun filling it! Have you made one before?