Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What kind of Christmas card are you?

family photo card

==========================
    You Are a Risque Christmas Card

"You have as much Christmas spirit as anyone else, you just don't take the holidays all that seriously.
    Flying reindeer? A creepy old dude who brings presents? Elves? Christmas is just asking to be made fun of.

You'll take any chance you get to inject a little fun into the holidays. Even if it means being a little bad.
    You can't help but be naughty this time of year. Hopefully Santa won't take it personally!"

Whoa! I don't think I selected anything particularly salacious. Maybe because I am not a Christmas card person and just send emails.
    "I have always thought of Christmas time, when it has come round, as a good time; a kind, forgiving, charitable time; the only time I know of, in the long calendar of the year, when men and women seem by one consent to open their shut-up hearts freely, and to think of people below them as if they really were fellow passengers to the grave, and not another race of creatures bound on other journeys." ~Charles Dickens

Quote Originally Posted by christmasnut View Post
    family photo card
    Now there are two of you. I'm still the odd one out.

"Hail him who saves you by his grace,
    and crown him Lord of all."

Quote Originally Posted by Fezziwig View Post
    You Are a Risque Christmas Card

"You have as much Christmas spirit as anyone else, you just don't take the holidays all that seriously.
    Flying reindeer? A creepy old dude who brings presents? Elves? Christmas is just asking to be made fun of.

You'll take any chance you get to inject a little fun into the holidays. Even if it means being a little bad.
    You can't help but be naughty this time of year. Hopefully Santa won't take it personally!"

Whoa! I don't think I selected anything particularly salacious. Maybe because I am not a Christmas card person and just send emails.
    What did you say that put you on Santa's Naughty List? Never mind!

"Hail him who saves you by his grace,
    and crown him Lord of all."

I'm a Vintage Christmas Card

You find Christmas to be the most peaceful time of the year. The holidays relax you.
    Some people may get stressed out or frazzled, but not you. It's like you're celebrating a completely different holiday.

Hmmm this almost is me. I do love this holiday so much. But my husbands side of the family are so loud. They really know how to talk and laugh hard. I still love them. I just have to add a little extra to the eggnog.. TeeHee
    A Christmas hug should last a lifetime

I love all the cards, but if I had to choose one variety, I'd say I am a "Reason for the Season" type.
    "Maybe Christmas," he thought, "doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas perhaps, means a little bit more!"