Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What kind of Christmas card are you?

What kind of Christmas card are you?

http://www.blogthings.com/whatkindof...ardareyouquiz/

I'm a "Vintage Christmas Card" and that doesn't surprise me a bit. I collect vintage Christmas cards.

You find Christmas to be the most peaceful time of the year. The holidays relax you.
    Some people may get stressed out or frazzled, but not you. It's like you're celebrating a completely different holiday.

You take pleasure in the small things the holiday season has to offer. Candy canes. Happy children. Your favorite Christmas music.
    Christmas may be more complicated than it used to be, but you refuse to get mixed up in the drama. You're bringing simple holidays back.

I am a "cute Christmas card".

You love the holidays, and it's hard for you to feel any sort of seasonal burnout.
    You're the person who thinks the holidays don't start soon enough. You have your Christmas cards picked out months in advance.

The holidays make you feel happy and content. You're tickled by every gift you receive and every old friend you reconnect with.
    You are a thoughtful gift giver, and you take the time to make each object you give unique and special. You like to see someone's eyes light up when they open your present.
    The holly's up, the house is all bright, The tree is ready, the candles alight; Rejoice and be glad, all children tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by Mistletoe View Post
    I am a "cute Christmas card".

You love the holidays, and it's hard for you to feel any sort of seasonal burnout.
    You're the person who thinks the holidays don't start soon enough. You have your Christmas cards picked out months in advance.

The holidays make you feel happy and content. You're tickled by every gift you receive and every old friend you reconnect with.
    You are a thoughtful gift giver, and you take the time to make each object you give unique and special. You like to see someone's eyes light up when they open your present.

I like your answer. I'll bet all the answers say nice things!

"Hail him who saves you by his grace,
    and crown him Lord of all."

I am a "Family photo card". This is very true. When the kids were younger, I always sent a photo card, and when I didn't, I sent actual photos.
    I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas

[http://www.blogthings.com/whatkindof.../?result=Cute]You Are a Cute Christmas Card[/url]

What Kind of Christmas Card Are You?

Blogthings: 100's of Fun, Free Quizzes!
    "Christmas: it's not the giving, it's not the getting, it's the loving." - Garfield
    I'm Admin of AllThingsChristmas Forum - Click Here to Message Me with questions or if you need help!

Quote Originally Posted by ornamentmaven View Post
    I am a "Family photo card". This is very true. When the kids were younger, I always sent a photo card, and when I didn't, I sent actual photos.
    You didn't tell us what they said about you:

The holidays are very special to you. This time of year is all about your friends and family.
    You love to make contact with those you may have lost touch with. You are likely to include a long letter with your Christmas card.

You get truly sentimental and emotional during the holidays. You believe this is the time to bury differences and make amends.
    Your family is the most important thing in the world to you. You will do anything to make sure they are happy.

Quote Originally Posted by chantellejoy View Post

cute!

Quote Originally Posted by Merry Christmas Darling View Post
    I like your answer. I'll bet all the answers say nice things!
    I was thinking the same thing about yours! I liked what yours said. I tried altering a couple of my answers to see if it would change what I was, since I was on the fence with a couple things, but it always stayed the same. lol

And I like getting photo cards (not sending them)- I like seeing how families change over the years and how they're doing now.
    The holly's up, the house is all bright, The tree is ready, the candles alight; Rejoice and be glad, all children tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by Mistletoe View Post
    I was thinking the same thing about yours! I liked what yours said. I tried altering a couple of my answers to see if it would change what I was, since I was on the fence with a couple things, but it always stayed the same. lol

And I like getting photo cards (not sending them)- I like seeing how families change over the years and how they're doing now.

I've never sent a photo greeting.

I am a "Cute Christmas card" too
    When it seems the magic slipped away...
    We find it all again on Christmas Day

*Seeing isn't believing.Believing is seeing.*