Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast

Thread: CrazyMike's Christmas in Canada 2015

I cannot believe that it is only 3 days until Christmas. All my wrapping is done and I am planning Christmas dinner at the moment and are heading out shortly to pick up all the food. The dogs know something is going on with all the commotion going on. I have even been doing more decoration shopping as the sales have begun.

Arlington VA USA (Across the bridge from Fantasyland)
    I know what you mean! I've been planning all year, yet it still seems to have snuck up on me. I finished all my grocery shopping today. The stores were packed!
    I honestly don't know how you do it Mike. My decorating is modest compared to yours and I'm mildly overwhelmed. I am ready though. Merry Christmas!

Jolly, December 22nd is the date where I would want to slow down time so that I can take in more of the Christmas season. I find that so much of my time is taken up running around and prepping that before I know it Christmas is over. I finished wrapping my wife's gifts. I am so bad at wrapping gifts lol

Merry Christmas everyone !!!

Merry Christmas to you, Mike!

Merry Christmas to you too Steph : I was in the kitchen from 6am to 4pm cooking. I am pooped lol

Hello everyone, well the decoration take down is under way. All of my indoor decorations except for the big, red, and purple trees have been put away. I am going to get the red and purple trees taken down this coming weekend and will start on the big tree next week. I will need to put up some sort of lights as the place looks so bare.

Quote Originally Posted by Crazymike1965 View Post
    Hello everyone, well the decoration take down is under way. All of my indoor decorations except for the big, red, and purple trees have been put away. I am going to get the red and purple trees taken down this coming weekend and will start on the big tree next week. I will need to put up some sort of lights as the place looks so bare.
    Aside from not liking to take down Christmas decorations in the first place, the other thing I dislike so much about it is that the house does look bare when everything has been put away.
    "The best way to spread Christmas Cheer, is singing loud for all to hear."

Quote Originally Posted by wstaple View Post
    Aside from not liking to take down Christmas decorations in the first place, the other thing I dislike so much about it is that the house does look bare when everything has been put away.
    Very true wstaple. All of my outdoor decorations are gone with the exception of a pair of trees on my porch. I have removed and packed all the ornaments from the big tree ( 7 hour job ). I will work on taking the tree apart in the coming days. My purple tree is the last one left.

South Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States
    Quote Originally Posted by wstaple View Post
    TRUE! After ours came down, I told my wife that our house looks like we're staging it to sell. It's just so empty-looking.
    I love Outdoor Christmas Lights!!