Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Papa's Christmas Wonderland 2015

I like your tree! Indeed life was simpler then. My favourite childhood Christmas tree decorations were actually given away with boxes of washing powder in the 1970s. The modernist for the time baubles became heirloom ornaments which my sister now uses on her tree.
    So let the raucous sleigh bells jingle,
    Hail our dear old friend kris kringle,
    Driving his reindeer across the sky.
    Don't stand underneath when they fly by.

Papa very nice i just love it,as i myself like the retro style,living here in new england it's a Norman Rockwell christmas which is easy for me as his son Jarvis is my neighbor and he allows me to take whatever white birch and pine and pinecones i need to do my decor,he is a very dear friend.

Papa, I think you know that I love those reproduction Shiny Brites!

"Hail him who saves you by his grace,
    and crown him Lord of all."

I love the retro tree!

Looking good papa..x
    Merry Christmas to all...

Thanks for your kind comments .
    The inside is finally finished and we will start on the outside lights this evening.
    So here is this year's Wonderland.

The Nutcracker Forest

Papa_Christmas

'I will live in the Past, the Present, and the Future!' Scrooge repeated, as he scrambled out of bed. 'The Spirits of all Three shall strive within me. Oh, Jacob Marley! Heaven, and the Christmas Time be praised for this! I say it on my knees, old Jacob, on my knees!' (Charles Dickens A Christmas Carol)

The Nutcracker Forest (cont.)

Papa_Christmas

'I will live in the Past, the Present, and the Future!' Scrooge repeated, as he scrambled out of bed. 'The Spirits of all Three shall strive within me. Oh, Jacob Marley! Heaven, and the Christmas Time be praised for this! I say it on my knees, old Jacob, on my knees!' (Charles Dickens A Christmas Carol)

The Train Layout

Papa_Christmas

The Train Layout (cont.)

It's always Christmas on this corner of the layout.

Papa_Christmas

Train Layout (cont.)

Papa_Christmas