Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Who's getting twitchy?

Have not hit this site for awhile now, but I am starting to get the feel for Christmas in July...
    "Maybe Christmas," he thought, "doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas perhaps, means a little bit more!"

me too. I just signed up for the CIJ card swap
    A Christmas hug should last a lifetime

Same here, but we might have to add each other... lol
    "Maybe Christmas," he thought, "doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas perhaps, means a little bit more!"

Quote Originally Posted by Bishop1954 View Post
    Same here, but we might have to add each other... lol
    Sure. I'm under Leonor Carey

and if anybody new wants to sign up here is my referral link: https://bigchristmasswap.com?share=72
    A Christmas hug should last a lifetime

I know young lady. Out of Henderson, NV. I've already got it, just not sure who I will get for my swaps, but you will be there for certain...

With 52 days remaining until the start of the Bers' & only 168 days till Christmas... I am!!

Arlington VA USA (Across the bridge from Fantasyland)
    Between work and Covid, I haven’t had a real Christmas for 3 years! I’m definitely getting twitchy! I bought a boatload of new decorations after last Christmas. I have also purchased new dishes, napkin rings, and table linens. I even have a box of nonperishable items for Christmas dinner in case of supply issues! I’m having a blowout Christmas no matter what!

Quote Originally Posted by JollyElfDC View Post
    Between work and Covid, I haven’t had a real Christmas for 3 years! I’m definitely getting twitchy! I bought a boatload of new decorations after last Christmas. I have also purchased new dishes, napkin rings, and table linens. I even have a box of nonperishable items for Christmas dinner in case of supply issues! I’m having a blowout Christmas no matter what!
    Good for you! I'll send my best wishes to help get it moving along...

Arlington VA USA (Across the bridge from Fantasyland)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop1954 View Post
    Good for you! I'll send my best wishes to help get it moving along...
    Thank you! It is appreciated!

My pleasure & remember, just 48 days till the Bers begin...