Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: favorite kind of music

Quote Originally Posted by Mistletoe View Post
    70's music played on the radio during long car rides to NY to see relatives while I was growing up, with sisters who got car sick- not pleasant memories. But I think disco can be fun.
    Ahhh... a BeeGees fan... lol
    "Maybe Christmas," he thought, "doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas perhaps, means a little bit more!"

My neighbor was playing Stayin' Alive the other day and I bopping to it while doing yard work.
    The holly's up, the house is all bright, The tree is ready, the candles alight; Rejoice and be glad, all children tonight.

Very cool. It is so hard sometimes to answer a question like this, because it mainly depends on the mood I am in or want to be in. For today in prep for my putting up the CIJ tree, it is Christmas music...
    "Maybe Christmas," he thought, "doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas perhaps, means a little bit more!"

I've been listening to some steel drum music.
    The holly's up, the house is all bright, The tree is ready, the candles alight; Rejoice and be glad, all children tonight.

Today I was listening to some instrumental music played on one of the Music Channels...

Classic carols are my favorite kind of Christmas music, but I do find myself drawn towards some of the newer hits as well. "Last Christmas" (though a bit sad) has a snappy tune and a great ending to the song...

Quote Originally Posted by Bishop1954 View Post
    Classic carols are my favorite kind of Christmas music, but I do find myself drawn towards some of the newer hits as well. "Last Christmas" (though a bit sad) has a snappy tune and a great ending to the song...
    Classic carols are my favorite Christmas music also. I don't like 'Last Christmas', but I like fun sounding/upbeat new Christmas songs that come along.

I also like classic Disney music. I start transitioning to that as the warmer weather starts to approach.

Quote Originally Posted by Mistletoe View Post
    I also like classic Disney music. I start transitioning to that as the warmer weather starts to approach.
    I have a ton of Disney music. But I have to put my mind back to the days of Disney before it incorporated a WOKE attitude...

Quote Originally Posted by Bishop1954 View Post
    I have a ton of Disney music. But I have to put my mind back to the days of Disney before it incorporated a WOKE attitude...
    I prefer the early classic movies and music.

Same here. I also like some smooth jazz when I am relaxing or reading...