Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Where does the time go?

Christmas in July is next month on QVC!
    I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas

South Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States
    Christmas in July programming starts on July 3rd on Hallmark Channel! I believe it runs through the 12th!
    I love Outdoor Christmas Lights!!

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaMike View Post
    Christmas in July programming starts on July 3rd on Hallmark Channel! I believe it runs through the 12th!
    Looking forward to it!

Cant wait for autumn as well, thats the time I start preparations!! This autumn is going to be much more fascinating,as, I M gonna decorate my new job, the place I own and work every day!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    And so, as Tiny Tim observed, "God Bless us!! Everyone!!''
    A Christmas Carol - Charles Dickens (1843)

Here we are at the half way point!

I was walking around a store yesterday trying to get some gift ideas!

I think it becomes like the progression of time itself. I remember when it seemed like a particular day (or season) would never get here in my youth. As a young man, time almost remained a constant day after day.
    Now in those "senior" years it literally flies by... ah well. As long as my memory remains intact (good Lord willing), I can always close my eyes, relax and bring back any time that I have ever lived and enjoy it again for a brief visit...
    "Maybe Christmas," he thought, "doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas perhaps, means a little bit more!"

I honestly feel like I just put our holiday items away. If I could get away with it I would never take my decorations down. I love the warm feeling you get just thinking about Christmas.
    A Christmas hug should last a lifetime

Believe it or not, with all the accumulated stuff in my garage, the lighted garland around my double garage door is still up. And yes, from time to time I turn it on. Maybe tonight with this blizzard blowing around.
    "Maybe Christmas," he thought, "doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas perhaps, means a little bit more!"

The older I get, the faster the time rolls by. We are already approaching the first quarter of the year till we are back into the "Most Wonderful Time of the Year".